I. OVERALL INSPECTION
1. Review and record system parameters: Voltage & current on each phase, current frequency, power factor.
2. Compare the parameters of the previous day.
II. PARTICULAR INSPECTION
1. Checking the exterior and interior of MSB electrical cabinet. Rotate the switch to check the voltage and current on each phase. Measure the operational current on each phase. Voltage measurement on phase sequence.
2. Checking the exterior and interior of distribution board cabinet. Measure the operational voltage and current. Checking the indicator lights, indicator system on the panel.
3. Checking ATS Cabinets: ACB (Air Circuit Breaker), indicator system, relay, terminal, ....
4. Checking the power consumption of electrical equipment, compare with the measurement results to determine the amount of electricity lost (if any).
5. Testing and adjusting the operational current corresponding to the capacity of each equipment on the distribution board cabinets.
6. Adjusting the output loads on the phases to balance the operational current for each phases (if any).
7. Testing, adjusting the multifuntion meter.
8. Checking the connection of the equipment in the cabinet.
9. Cleaning inside the electrical cabinet.
10. Record the parameters in the tracking log.
1. Checking all lighting systems inside and outside the building. Replace the damaged lights.
2. Replac bad quality wires with the better.
3. Design, install equipment such as CB, MCB, fuse...etc.. in accordance with the specifications and with each power consumption capacity.
4. Check the connections of the device in accordance with technical safety regulation.
5. Testing and monitoring the working status of each device.
6. Notes for each maintenance period.
For further information about advice and quotation, please contact:
STPOWER JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Lot 47, No. 2nd Street, Danang Industrial Zone, Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City
02363.959.797 – Hotline:
With slogan “High quality – High inefficient” STPower will committed to provide our good products to all customer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.